Thursday, December 23, 2010

That was the second coyote

I saw while running.  The first sighting was much more significant and exhilarating.  It was four days after my Dad's funeral and the day I discovered my wife was pregnant.  I couldn't sleep trying to learn to deal with the passing of my Dad.  God and I were having a great moment together while running on this beautiful morning.  The sun was coming up, the clouds caused a glow that was just right.  It was about 5:30 AM and I was running southeast.   I was able to concentrate on how great God is and I felt like I could hear Him providing me clarity.  I was telling Him how I missed Dad and about the sadness I felt and then...there was the coyote.  He ran about 40 feet in front of me.  WOW!  I had never seen one before.  This was up close and personal!  Dad and I used to love to discuss the wildlife I would see while running.  That was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment