Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The thought of removing generational curses

motivates me to make progress and add to what my parents gave me.  I recently heard my mother-in-law state, "Isn't that what its all about...making it better for our kids..."   A major theme of my Father's life was giving my sister and I opportunities he never had.    In Romans 12:2, it states, "Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is, His good, pleasing and perfect will."  I agree with Andy Stanley when he suggested that unhealthy habits passed down from generation to generation are an example of the patterns of this world.   Recently, I have been asking myself, "how can I make it better for our children?"

No comments:

Post a Comment