Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Had I not been willing to dress properly

I would not have gone for my run and I would have missed seeing the coyote.  I have learned that I can run in all conditions (except lighting), if I dress properly, which then enables me to be amazed by God's power demonstrated through his creation.  It reminds me to dress properly spiritually so that I don't miss God's guidance and experience His power through the day.  While running I like to envision putting on the belt of truth, the breastplate or righteousness, having my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, taking up the shield of faith, putting on the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God to make sure I don't take on the day unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment